Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Monday, June 15, 2009

Questions

If I am not my body,
If I am not my name,
If I am not things I have accumulated,
If I am not the diplomas and degrees I have amassed,

Then;

Who am I?
What is my purpose?
Where am I going?
How do I get there?

To answer these questions your search must begin inside of you. Only there, will you find the answers you seek. And only you can answer them. Self discovery is a fascinating life long journey. Every time we explore inside we meet someone new. But sometimes you need a guide. Premier Blueprints was established as a tool to help those at any point in their journey for self-discovery.

Are you ready? Email premierblueprints@gmail.com.

“Mysterious and intimidating to contemplate, the human brain is the most complex thing there is and the most difficult task it can undertake is to understand itself.” - David Noonan

No comments:

Post a Comment