Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Monday, March 22, 2010

Here to There

Spirit is energy.
We are spirit.
Mind is the tool we use to bridge from spirit to physical.
By our thought choices we cross that bridge to our physical world.
What are you choosing today?

1 comment:

  1. Today, I am choosing to dismiss any negative perceptions people may have of me or what I am doing. I choose to trust and believe in myself. I choose to grab hold of opportunities as they are offered to me, and create the life I deserve and desire.

    ReplyDelete