Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Friday, January 3, 2014

Grappling

A constant battle rages within
At any given moment I am not sure who will win
Will ego? The father of fear, be victorious in this moment
Or shall Spirit, Who oft seems to lie dormant
At times I feel anger, or, is it anguish of Heart
Thinking Spirit could be more forceful, Its guidance impart
At times I feel lost, unsure how things work
Unable to distinguish egos mastery where all dangers lurk

 

Then, of course there are times when all is bliss
Times when nothing seems amiss
All flows so smoothly through the Art of Allowing
The Mighty Spirit, feels so empowering
This is my experience when I take time each day
To still the mind, breath, meditate, and pray
Why I stray from this path so true
Remains a mystery for me, and for you

My mission - purpose - is to assist others in achieving a higher quality of life and understanding - realizing their power and purpose in life through gaining clarity of thought and definiteness of purpose.
marshall@marshallshouse.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much, and I want ti say thank you for being who you are and sharing the information you do.
    this will be of great help for me mentally and how I handle my ego self...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are finding value in the information.
    All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete