Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You Should Know a Little About Me

I have been a fitness enthusiast all my life. From a very early age I have always been involved in some form of sport. I participated in track and field, gymnastics, soccer, wrestling, hockey and all the usual public and high school sports.

At age 14, I seriously began the study of weight training, martial arts and sports nutrition. I devoted eight years to various disciplines of the martial arts before finally concentrating solely on body building, strength training and sports nutrition. In 1986, after graduating from ICS in Montreal with the Highest Honors in Fitness and Nutrition, I opened Ultimate Sports & Fitness Private Training Studios where I devote my time to studying and developing sports specific nutritional programs tailored to meet each client's individual requirements. At the same time I have managed to develop a successful, natural competitive body building career for myself.

I have trained and studied in literally hundreds of gyms across North America. From these experiences, both positive and negative, I have EARNED a wealth of hands-on practical training that I am hoping to pass on to anyone who is willing to listen. My insatiable appetite for learning has kept me current with the latest training and nutritional information. I am continually testing new techniques to find what works best for my clients and constantly researching and evaluating the latest theories or fads to determine their value before implementing them into my programs or recommending them to you.

Over the past 30 years, through fitness and personal coaching, I have helped numerous clients gain more confidence, develop their self esteem and realizing a better quality of life through guiding them as they set and attain their fitness, nutritional and personal goals.


How can I help you?


My motto: BELIEVE ---- PERSIST ---- ACHIEVE


For more information please contact - premierblueprints@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment