Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Friday, May 22, 2009

Developing the Guns!!

I'm going to go straight to the point today and let you know how to develop those infamous "guns" everyone is always talking about!

It has been my experience that arms respond best when biceps and triceps are trained together on the same day. In the past I have tried splitting the arms up. I have done triceps with chest and biceps with back. I have tried triceps with back and biceps with chest. Nothing I have witnessed has yielded the results of training bis and tris on the same day. Some of the best results we have seen have been when shoulders and arms are trained on the same day.

Shoulders are trained using one compound exercise and one or two isolation exercises utilizing drop sets done in circuit fashion. Three rounds with little rest in-between are generally sufficient.

Arms are generally trained in circuit fashion also utilizing drop sets and static holds with minimal rest between rounds.

This training is brief, intense, and gets results quickly.

Give it a six weeks try and build your best guns ever for this summer.

Drop me an email if you require assistance designing your program. I have the exact workout blueprint you're looking for to get the guns loaded for summer!

Premierblueprints@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment