Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Centennial

Hey everyone, Hope everything is well!

I just wanted to let you all know that the next post here is our 100th post. It's pretty exciting!

I was hoping that some of you would like to share your stories about life, philosophy, challenges, triumphs or even just weight training.

Send them to premierblueprints@gmail.com.

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. There is so much I could contribute to this Centennial anniversary post. Thanks to Marshall’s guidance, encouragement and support, I have transformed every aspect of my life. Primarily body and health, but also career, family and spirit.

    Many of my journey’s milestones can be found at http://www.joegirl.com — click on the Health or Fitness tags (left column) for specific posts.

    Congratulations on 100 Premier Blueprints posts! I treasure each word, and take wisdom and knowledge from each and every one. Can hardly wait to read the next 100!

    Thanks, Marshall… for everything.

    ReplyDelete