Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Friday, December 11, 2009

Deep Sixed

My post on the 6/6/6 program seems to have intrigued several of my clients who were not training with me at the time of its inception back in the year 2000.

My training partners and I resurrected the program this week, (paying the price todayJ), and several others will follow as there current program comes to an end.

So here is the deal. To add a little incentive and fun to it anyone who completes the program as designed will receive a 6/6/6 T-shirt and a certificate of success. You may design your own 6/6/6 program which must be approved as worthy, (just email it to me), or I can send you the original 6/6/6 program. Send me your start and end date. On completion you will be required to email a signed completion form and include at least one witness for verification.

I accept no responsibility for any injuries or consequences arising from the program and cannot be held accountable in any way. Your participation is solely at your own risk. Please be sure to consult your physician before beginning this or any other program. This is not a beginner program.

1 comment: