Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On Giving Freely With Gratitude & ZERO Expectation

It is a great day to be thankful for the opportunity to help one another with NO EXPECTATION of return.

What got me thinking on this is? The other day someone did something for me which is a duty usually performed by me. I happened to be busy at the time and I appreciated the help. What struck me afterward though was the comment that followed:

You owe me one.”

It didn’t upset me; I just found it odd because I no longer think this way. This person clearly does not understand how our universe works. It is impossible to give something away without receiving something in return, whether it is positive or negative. Keep in mind it will not necessarily return from the original source we gave too but rest assured we will receive. Many times we get back MORE than we give.

Just yesterday I needed to pick up some nutritional supplements. I went to the usual supplement store I almost always go to, and send my clients to, without any expectation of return for sending them there. I was pleasantly surprised when my supplements were handed to me no charge.

The important thing to remember here is we receive positive for positive and negative for negative. We must choose carefully what we give away. Keep in mind that thoughts are things and we give them away just not in actions but FEELINGS and EMOTIONS as well. If we are feeling anger, resentful or envious about someone we are giving off these vibrations and will attract the same back. This vicious cycle creates stress leading to psychological and physical disorders over time. When we treat people always with love and compassion, remaining thankful, joyous and peaceful within, there is much less or even no harmful stress.

I am not saying we need to agree with or like the actions or beliefs of others. We need to be able to agree to disagree without condemnation and ill feelings in order to remain in a continual flow of prosperity, peace and love. This also does not mean we have to associate with someone who is disagreeable. In some cases we must work with such individuals. In these instances it is important to respect and generate love and compassion toward the other and try to understand why they behave or believe as they do. In this way we free them from their bondage, allowing them to advance escaping the prison of limitation and judgment. You will be pleasantly surprised how this person will begin to react and the situation improves. There are very specific universal laws which govern these things. When we study, learn and adhere to their operations we may rely on them as sure as any MATHEMATICAL EQUATION.

If there is an area in your life with which you are dissatisfied perhaps I can be of assistance. Drop me an email and I will contact you at your convenience. Your privacy is my utmost concern and no information will ever be released - premierblueprints@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you Marshall. Giving should be without expectation as what comes around goes around. That's just the way it is. If you give from the heart you will receive from the heart. My motto is, every action brings on a reaction. Positive action brings on postive reaction. Thanks Marshall

    ReplyDelete