Word of the Week

I introduced the Word of the Week to help us improve our working knowledge of the English language. Your part if you choose to participate is to be aware of and use each word for the entire week whenever the opportunity presents itself. This way we will all increase our vocabulary and our knowledge of the English language supplying us with a very effective tool to utilize on our road to success.

temerity

te·mer·i·ty /təˈmerəti/ noun

the quality of being confident and unafraid of danger or punishment.

From a poem entitled “It’s No Surprise”

“Eyes exuding sincerity,

understanding, temerity,

is why I love you.”











Friday, April 24, 2009

Seek Inside – A Letter to a Friend

*** I had a Friend who needed some motivation so I wrote them this letter in support and to help keep them on track. They said it would be alright for me to reproduce it here to help others ***

To My Dearest Friend,

We need to continually be on our guard against letting the physical begin to take over and dictate our thinking, therefore our lives and results. This can only lead to chaos and frustration. I think it is great that you are getting back to some of the things which have helped you to stay on course in the past and allow the spiritual to guide you which gives peace and confidence in all situations.

It is wonderful to be able to listen to all those enlightened gurus but does little good unless we continue to seek inward for our own answers and apply their wisdom accordingly. Our truth which gives us happiness and peace in all situations comes from within us and we find it by continually challenging our belief systems to see if they align with what we know is right for us.

We must continually ask ourselves why do I believe this or that? Where did this belief come from? If it is not in harmony with the life we wish to create, the life we know is right for us then we must replace that belief with one which supports the life we wish to create.

No outside influence can give you this. Others knowledge may help to guide and direct but we must continually do our own internal work and seek our own individual truth.

"Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers." - Anthony Robbins

I have attached some good questions for you to ask yourself when facing any decision. Smart questions to keep handy:
  • Is there a message for me in this experience?
  • What's the gift in this situation?
  • What can I learn from this?
  • What's the most loving thing I could do now?
  • What's the most important thing for me to focus on now?
  • What would I do if I knew I could not fail?
  • What would I do if there were nothing to fear?

"A prudent question is one-half of wisdom." - Francis Bacon

Yours in Success,

Marshall Page

--------------

Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me at premierblueprints@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment